Special Operations Warrior Foundation’s Family Services Team is dedicated to serving the families of fallen special operations personnel.
Support & Counseling Services
Special Operations Warrior Foundation is dedicated to serving the families of fallen special operations personnel:
- Proactive outreach program provides on-going support to families of fallen special operators;
- Academic counseling services to all families of fallen special operators, including educational benefits and college planning information;
- Funding for professional, private tutoring for students in kindergarten through college graduation;
- Provides eligible high school students with free access to online tool for SAT/ACT test preparation;
- Provides up to $5,000 per year for preschool programs for surviving children ages 3, 4, and 5;
- College planning conference hosted by SOWF for high school students;
- Provides funding for eligible college students to participate in a college to career transition program.