The Special Operations Warrior Foundation (herein referred to as the “Foundation”) hereby grants to the party identified below as the “Licensee” a non-exclusive, non-transferable license and permission to use and display the Warrior Foundation Logo (herein referred to as the “Logo” subject to the Licensee agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Licensee shall not make any alterations to the Logo, or adapt the Logo as part of another symbol or mark.
2. The Licensee shall use the Logo only in accordance with specifications and purpose set out in event proposal or cause marketing agreement.
3. The Licensee shall not use the Logo for any commercial purposes, including clothing and memorabilia, unless authorized by the Foundation through a signed license agreement.
4. The Licensee shall not grant permission to any other person or entity to use the Logo.
5. The Licensee’s use of the Logo will adhere to the Foundation’s policies with respect to diversity, race relations and accessibility.
6. The Licensee agrees to send the Foundation copies of all materials (print, video, etc.) where the Logo is used.
7. The Licensee acknowledges that the Foundation assumes no liability in respect of the use of the Logo.
8. The Foundation may terminate Licensee’s right to use the Logo effective immediately upon written notice to Licensee’s address below.
The Licensee hereby accepts all of the conditions with respect to the license of the Logo as set forth herein.